Goku vs inner goku Goku vs inner goku

You need to blend the sounds together better. When you have several sounds playing together and then suddenly it's totally quiet. And easy way to make it sound better is to add an ambiance in the background.

Winglessangelful responds:

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

HE JUS WANTED TO GIVE YOU A TEDDYBEAR!!!! HE WASN'T GONNA KILL YA!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Pencilmation #22 Pencilmation #22

I don't get it....

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

I'll be back...

k k kaka karrot... faggot

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

It's just so gross.

Why must you keep showing it? Just put it away!!! It's sooo gross!

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Ehhh

I just didn't find it funny. I didn't find it offensive or anything, I kinda get the joke, but it wasn't really funny. It wasn't much different than any other pokemon parody except there was a kid with a tumor. I mean, there's already been jokes about pokemon being just the imagine of a young, father-neglected, abused, animal-loving child. Except for the dead father, it was the same. Just gross.

SS - Human History 5 SS - Human History 5

That's the longest theory in the world...

Also, guy below me (rainchez) doesn't realize that, if anything, this justifies scientology more than christianity.
2nd Also. JordanD, if you can go to Egypt and uncover the things that you say are hidden, and prove this whole thing (or most of it) true, you'll easily be labeled the biggest genius on Earth. Might be worth the trip.

Goku Vs Sonic! Goku Vs Sonic!

I think there should be more flash like this.

I enjoy seeing fights like this in flash animation. The sprites make it look like it was old gen gaming, but the animation takes it to a whole new level (perhaps over 9000?). I'd like to see more.

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

Just one thing.

Work on voice acting. But, good animation, good sfx, good storyline.

Totaled Totaled

Cool story, bro

No seriously, this is how I imagine how things had gone before. Well, not exactly robots, though.