Goku vs inner goku Goku vs inner goku

You need to blend the sounds together better. When you have several sounds playing together and then suddenly it's totally quiet. And easy way to make it sound better is to add an ambiance in the background.

Winglessangelful responds:

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

HE JUS WANTED TO GIVE YOU A TEDDYBEAR!!!! HE WASN'T GONNA KILL YA!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Pencilmation #22 Pencilmation #22

I don't get it....

Anatomy Challenge part 1 Anatomy Challenge part 1

Music's nice

The pictures look like photos of celebrities.

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Nice test

This is a good test, I got a 70% the first time and then a 73% when I changed some answers from what I would do to what I should do. Although, I'd have to say that everyone's chances probably decrease at least 30% in real life because you will never know when it happens, and you won't have time to prepare.

Gaydar Gaydar

Lol, i knew it was gonna do that.

It's a good joke to send to someone. But it was predictable so i won't give full stars.

Song of Storms [Remix] Song of Storms [Remix]

Nice

Very good remix. I give you props, cus this song is one of the more difficult due to it's strange tempo.

bossfightofficial responds:

In fact it's the time signature that makes the song so hard to remix, not the tempo. But I totally get your point,
and nobody likes to listen to a me- a wisenheimer.. haha

Man, thanks for rating my tune! It's really, really appreciated! :D

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

I'm kinda new to this genre, but...

In the last month I've foldered 3 particular artists from newgrounds, and you're one of them. Your style is very clean, and fresh. And it still has that grindy tone to it, I love it! One thing I think I would critique would be that it's kinda repetitive and so it gets predictable. If you deterred from the simple "one beat for four measures, then another beat for the next four measures, and so on" then you'd keep the music constantly interesting and fluent. Great job, can't wait for more!

TheBiocide responds:

Yeah, I really need to work on the whole repetition thing, thanks for reminding me, man! And thanks a LOT for that review :) I've really been pushing my last couple WIPs, I really want them to measure up to this, or hopefully surpass it.
Thanks again, man. I really appreciate every comment

Thisissoshittyidied Thisissoshittyidied

lol

I've got my vote on this one. He's weird but he's got that thing that would make him fit in with the other characters.